I have all sorts of to-do’s and things to learn for this new year. I hope that everyone enjoys welcoming in 2012 and saying good bye to a wonderful (or not so much for some) 2011. I’ve had a really interesting year though, and I wanted to recap some of it here.
- Last year at around this time I was anxiously pregnant. We were waiting to make it to the 28 week mark, which was when we lost our daughter.
- We were living with my wonderful sister-in-law and her family until finally we found a place of our own.
- We moved into an incredibly large apartment that we probably didn’t need so much for practical reasons, but which really provided a nice starting point for our growing family.
- On April 26th, Aedan Joseph was born; beautiful and happy.
- We experienced the joy of Aedan’s first camping trip to Lake Michigan, which was a first for all of us. It was breathtaking.
- Andrew and I celebrated our fourth anniversary on September 15th.
- Aedan experienced many first’s, including his first Nut Club Fall Festival, his first Halloween, his first Thanksgiving, and his first Christmas.
So there you have it, well, the extremely condensed version.