Currently, I am mad for:
I’ve never had chorizo and so I was nervous about this stuff. Saturday we were feeling adventurous and decided to try some. Boy, have I been missing something delicious! You can even find awesome recipes on their website.
Check out this awesome vegan mom here. I’ve just started following her a few weeks ago and her blog is so encouraging. I love reading her “What We At Wednesday” posts where she details what her and her son ate throughout their day. Also, she has lots of cool things going on. I’m really considering getting her book “Vegan Pregnancy Survival Guide“, in fact I think that this book looks like a great gift for me in case any one wants to be supportive *wink* I do have a birthday coming up!
Meet Esmedora, from the game “Lord of the Rings Online”. For those of you who aren’t furiously giggling at my level of nerdiness and would be interested in playing with me, I’m playing in Landroval. I just started so I am totally a n00b, but I am loving it. I’m working on finding some balance though, I don’t want to get obsessive about it.
Links Worth Sharing
- This home is so amazing. I wish I could see like a virtual tour or something.
- Watch this video until you’re face hurts, I promise it isn’t that hard.
- See how sharpening your intuition could positively affect your life.
- Check out these 10 great podcasts for self improvement, because I know that I am!
- This entry at Positive Parenting gives some really awesome insight as to the differences between being a positive parent and being a permissive parent.